Am I just wasting my time or what?

Im in high school and my boyfriend is in the grade above me. We don't have sex or any of that. We have been dating a little more then a year and we love each other so much and rarley fight. We arnt the couple that breaks up and gets back together. He always says we will get married and makes so many plans in the future and I want to get married to him too! Do you think I'm wasting my high school time with this one guy? I don't want to break up but I don't want to just have one boyfriend the whole time I'm in high school if we don't get married.Whats your advice to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd keep him. :) He sounds nice, and you shouldn't worry about any of that stuff. He loves you and you love him, that much is for sure. I'd stick with him for life. As long as he treats you well and is loyal, you should always love him.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're having fun and happy with this guy, how could that be considered wasting your time? Although the marriage talk is really too soon so please don't be too serious about that at this point in your life.

• why the hell would you want multiple boyfriends? if you love this guy and he loves you and you get along great and want to marry each other... smh

What Girls Said 0