Should I just pretend nothing happened?

There's this girl. We haven't talked a lot but she finds me funny. Over my one month break, I called her to see if she wanted to hang out the next day. She didn't respond until three or four days later where she apologized for the late response, but she didn't propose a make-up date or anything or express that she'd still like to hang.

I determined not to do anything more because the girls on this site said if they were interested, they would have proposed something else

I'm gonna see her in a couple weeks again when we head back to school. Since we have our own groups, I think things will just go back to their same groove but is there any point in doing something else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just answered this for a girl in the same situation. Basically it's this, she doesn't want to be a jerk or make you think bad about her so she apologized and since you didn't fuss she is just going to drop it in hopes that you will forget about her and just fade out. It's a cowardly move because she didn't want to reject you but she's not into you "that" way. The easiest way out without having to hurt your feelings is to pretend she got the message late and since you didn't ask about another day she didn't either. Like I told the other asker, leave her where you found her...

What Girls Said 1

• Personally I would ask her again. If you are both going back to school soon she may be busy and it may have slipped her mind. I wouldn't have proposed a make up date until I knew when I was available again. I wouldn't want to look like a jacka** again for canceling! Maybe her schedule is hectic. like I said I would ask again, the worst she can say is no.

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should since there's no point to it.

• like I said last time, I wouldn't bother she doesn't sound interested