Should I divorce my husband?

the same woman he sent money to was his mistress and she has sent me texts and I didn't know who it was and she said I'm your husbands mistress and so I tell him about it and he denies it but I know he would anyway because he wouldn't want me to know the truth and then she said I'm glad your okay with him and I and I flew off the handle which I shouldn't have and I'm not trying to catch anything from his nasty a** and I wanted to beat the living daylights out of her because she keeps thinking she's with him when I'm married to him and now I don't know what to do for our kids sake. we have 2 kids together and I don't want them to suffer from this. any suggestions and honest answers please. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• If not her, he would find somebody else to cheat with. Your kids will be effected by this no matter what. Whether you get divorced or fight all the time at home because he isn't showing the marriage any respect, the kids will be effected.

I would honestly leave him. Keep the text messages from her. Keep all documentation for court. Something like this, isn't going to fix itself, and it isn't going to go away.

What Guys Said 2

• don't stay together for the kids, that's a bad idea. If he's cheating, dump his ass and find someone better.

What makes you think the kids will benefit from a love less marriage? That's just setting a bad example.

• yeah, I hate divorce, but I hate cheating even more. He's no good for you, and he's a bad example for your kids.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think what he did was completely wrong, & I wouldn't put up with it. But the decision to divorce him is up to you alone. I definitely recommend therapy for him if you do stay together.