Should I ask him to marry me?!?!

Should I ask him to marry me?!?! We have been together for 5 years. Is it weird if I proposed to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is. Hint him. If he does not respond tell him you want HIM to propose. If he does not respond then he just don't want to be married yet. And you have to accept that. You cannot force him. But you proposing to him is not a good idea! [unless you are sure that you both would like it that way.] Otherwise it has to be his choice and his action! That is how men usually work. [there are always exceptions, but you have to be sure he is one]

• so how can I hint without being pushy?

• when he asks for sex, you show him ring finger and say: you still don't have licence for that!

That was an example, but I guess you have to find your own way.

What Guys Said 3

• If you love each other unconditionally and will have no regrets no matter what steps that you take with him, then GO FOR IT! GoOOooOD LUuuUUCCKK! ::throws good luck confetti in the air::

• He should ask you :) but you must give him some message that it's time already for it

• like what kind of message?

• Women normally do everything accept ask. They stop us to look at wedding rings at the mall. They talk about what kind of wedding the want. ect ect. I don't see how a woman actually asking the man to marry her would be any more weird than what they normally do.

What Girls Said 3

• No it is not weird. Someone has to speak up for what they want, and if that is marriage you should voice it.

• Go For it! I think that's wonderful! : ) He might be waiting on you for the push! haha

• kinda weird. you should hint at it and get him to do it