How do you know if you're not funny?

I crack wayy too many jokes sometimes, I wonder if I come across as unfunny sometimes.

How do I know especially when it's online?

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone says "F*** off" then you're probably not funny. Or they've just been offended by one of your jokes. Either way, they're a critic, so f*** 'em.

Beyond that, who cares? I'd rather listen to someone try and fail to be hilarious, than watch someone sit there like an angry corpse. At least the fail-to-be-funny guy is engaged and trying, and even a stopped clock is right twice a day. If he makes 100 attempts at a gag, he'll hit the mark 2 or 3 times minimum, no matter unfunny he is.

And being funny is a skill like any other. A guy who cracks 100 gags a day, is going to be funny eventually, once he finds his voice and works out what is working and what is failing.

What Girls Said 2

• your funny, no worries :)

• You're* biatch! :-P

• ooohhhh yesssss he diiiiiid! beat his freakin ass! I will hold him for ya

• please do, HEY YOU! BRING IT! >:@

• if people don't laugh at my jokes

What Guys Said 5

• If you're a volume jokester, you're going to lay a lot of bad eggs. It's inevitable unless you're a professional comedian.

If you find yourself wondering whether or not you're even funny, maybe you've told one joke too many. Tone it down so you don't get tuned out.

• If someone from gag shows up at your doorstep with an ak47 I am gonna have to guess that your funniness on gag has slightly dissipated.

• ur not if you need to ask.

just stop making jokes and trying so hard, humor has to be done right or not at all

• I'm honestly not 'trying' I just do it almost involuntarily sometimes.

• it doesn't have to be conscious trying. you have some drive that makes you want to be so funny, that's what I mean. Kill that drive and you'll easily learn how to be naturally funny. Basically to get what you want, you have to get over wanting it so bad.

• You know you are not funny if your pet unicorn ALWAYS has a str8 face! link

• is this funny?... link