He introduced me to his only living relatives? what should I do.

Even if a guy does not verbally express his feelings, how would should I read into this. He took me back to his hometown, showed me his old high school, and even introduced me to his only living relatives. I am really in love with him more than I have ever been now with anyone or anything. We have been seeing each other for seven months. If I had it my way in the future after college, this is the man I want to marry and have a child with. He is slightly older than I, like 18 years, never been married and no children. Established in his career, is a workaholic but always makes time for me. How would you guys say he feels

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably cares about you a lot, and wanted to show you something really special and meaningful to him.

What Guys Said 1

• The fact that he introduced you to his relatives is a plus, and likely indicates that he's serious. But the are so many other factors to consider WRT what you should do.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys never show girls that they are not serious about to their families. So in a sense don't be surprised if he proposes to you. However, he is 43-45 years old and when men reach those ages unmarried, they might get into a panic period and want to have a family before they are too old to have one. Try to stop looking for signs of his love. This will sound corny... but if he loves you... you feel it and you know.