Brad Pitt comment about Jen Aniston uncalled for.

Recently Brad Pitt made a comment about Jennifer Aniston stating that when he was married to her at the time that he led a rather boring life, and masqueraded the perfect life and perfect marriage when in fact it was rather "dull." Then went on to stating that Angelina Jolie is the greatest wife and mom he could ever have. After his comment spread all over media he issued a statement correcting himself saying that he didn't mean that against Jen and that it was more about himself being dull.

Either way I think this is really sad that he would say anything at all. People should just move on since the Brad Pitt/Jennifer Aniston divorce. hasn't that woman been through enough? Everyone gives her such a hard time but I think Aniston is a great women and role model and carries herself with such class. On the other hand I don't know why everyone praises Angelina so much? Sure she's won awards and she's done humanitarian work, but it doesn't change the fact that the woman is crazy! I think she is absolutely nuts, and just because she does a lot of international work doesn't cover the fact that she's basically a home wrecker and weird. Also I don't think she's that talented as an actress. She always plays the same roles, one where she's beating up people or their beating her, or she's a femme fetale. Until I see her play a role where she isn't fighting some drug lord and can diversify herself then I will change my opinion, but as of right now many people can disagree with me, Angelina in my book is a crazy, bad acting, slut who needs to stop hooking up with her co-stars and stop trying to act all hard when I think she's not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Jennifer Aniston.

I'm not a big fan of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. However, I think the media is also a huge problem. They push push push til they get what they want or they make up wild stories. It's no wonder so many celebrities have gone off the deep end.

What Guys Said 6

• She's a crazy, passionate sex fiend with a caring heart, and you're wondering why Pitt wanted to be with her? Lol.

I'm sure he regrets opening his mouth about Jen, and it wasn't right, and he knows it. But its probably also the truth, and people ask him all the time, and he slipped up and let out more then he should have, and tried to deflect it back onto himself, which was the best he could do.

I wouldn't blame him for this, blame the media for asking him about his ex over and over and over and over and over ...

• Doesnt cover the fact that she's a home wrecker and has a history of hooking up with her co-stars both male and female and kissing her brother on the rec carpet...weird! Oh and carrying viles of blood when she was dating Billy Bob. The women is a psycho!

• Guys who are attracted to these type of women obviously are just as crazy.

• So what, who cares.

• No one cares.

• I'd take boring Jen over psycho Angelina any day of the week, but the man has a right to talk about his life and people have a right to ignore it or be enthralled by it.

• who cares...he is talking about his ex wife...not about someone you or I personally know

• he's obviously jealous of jennifer's new boyfriend. it pisses him off that she's happy again. honestly, angelina is not attractive (average in my opinion). she's overrated and he knows it. furthermore the whole world knows angelina controls brad 'sissy boy' pitt/dominates him/wears the pants. I guess he's frustrated and regrets breaking up with jennifer. now he feels the need to talk bad about her to make himself feel better.

i post anonymously because heterosexual guys aren't supposed to be society experts. lol ;)

• Agree. its clearly obvious that Angelina uses her sexuality to cover her insecurities. And she clearly likes emasculate men. I'm just waiting for when she's going to pop out a d**k and be like "I'm a man!"

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, I don't know what the big deal was. I don't care about his or any other actor's personal life. If his marriage with Jen was unhappy, then good for them for ending it. It happened over 6 years ago. Let's forget it and move on.

• i didn't think jolie/pitt were married? either way, its whatever...

• Umm have you not heard all the things she has said about him and his new marriage? She has been extremely cold and rude for no reason other than to hurt them. Also what does it matter? They are living their lives the way they want to and it should only involve them. I don't really care to waste my time caring about the lives of people I don't care about.

• How about the fact that Jolie is a homewrecker? Yea, I'd be a little pissed if I was Jen.

• Brad and Angie are both to blame and Angie knew what she was doing. She said in a statement that she fell in love with him on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith (which was when he was still married to Jen) so she is just as guilty as Brad. So they are both bad in my opinion. And you can't say that Angelina is not to blame she is notorious for this kind of behavior. And no they are not married. Just have a bunch of kids. But she wouldn't like it if some woman stole her husband from her now would she?

• No she wouldn't be happy at all but I would hope that she would be mad at the right person. If a girl hit on my husband would be upset but if my husband responded to it I would be mad at him because he shouldn't be doing it. I wouldn't care about the other girl because it's my guy who is ruining the relationship because he can say no. I think Jen shouldn't have talked about it in the media at all. It should have stayed private.

• I think we are all human and we all say things we don't mean. It can't be easy to constantly have the camera lens on you were ever you go. Maybe he said it without even thinking. I do remember about Brad Pitt that he once went to the fans at an event and he wanted to just shake their hands and make them happy and the security guards told him to go back and Brad Pitt got upset because he didn't want to disappoint his fans.

Also, I think it's unfair to judge Angelina for what Brad did.

• Agree but they're both guilty and no self respecting woman would go for a man who is married or in the middle of a divorce.

• Well, I rather not judge. Karma is a bitch.

• Personally, I believe Brad Pitt is a jerk.

Even if he's happy with Miss Jolie, you should respect what he once had with Jennifer. I never approved of his attitude. Although I am not a fan of Jennifer, I love how she reacted to what happened...she was completely silent and respectful.