Who are you missing right now?

I'm missing a good friend of mine. We were extremely close and had feelings for each other for a while but never really acted upon it. The last I heard of him, he was engaged to a stunning woman. Makes me wonder what would have happened if I threw caution to the wind and actually said something to him...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• my family

• Not well.

The God Father never asks a second favor when refused the 1st.

Ask the band leader or Waltz from Waltz movies.

• Mr.Bed, I'm too tired, awful

• Im missing a friend of mine who I fell in love with, but she rejected me and it ruined our friendship..so now we don't talk =/ actually, it was that bad experience that probably caused a bit of the insecurities I have today

• I miss my chiropractor.

What Girls Said 8

• I miss my mama and papa and baby sister... who really isn't a baby, she's 18 and in her freshman year of college in boston... but I miss her so much :(

I also misss my boyfriend, but its Wednesday! so I'm seeing him tonight :D

• Who are you missing right now? No one

• My guy friend, he is stationed in another state on the East Coast because he is in the military.

• my grandma. she's in saudi being the awesome person that she is. wish I could teleport... :p

• My nonna she died in 2005

• Me...I haven't seen me for quite sometime, I don't even know who I am anymore.

• my mommy and daddy, they both are in EL Salvador right now :'(

• My love!