Ladies and Gents, what kind of engagement ring would you want/would you buy for her?

Just a silly question I guess... My boyfriend's planning on proposing soon, and it's just been on my mind. :)

73

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• An onion ring

• Let's just say we'll let her be surprised!

• No ring at all? :O LOL

• Does the size of the diamond really matter?

• You'd like to think not. But if you listen to women, they talk about it so much it would make you not want to get married.

What Girls Said 7

• Something very simple. I don't like flashy/showy jewelry. I hardly wear it.

I just Want something simple & lovely. I also love hearts in my jewelry when I do wear it. A simple thin band w/small hearts or a single heart would be ideal.

• i think most would want a diamond... but I'm extremely partial to emeralds :p though at the end of the day, I'll be happy with whatever he chooses to give me.

• I just recently got engaged - like a month and a half ago. I got a round diamond solitaire, and I LOVE it. It's so simple but so beautiful.

• personally I would love for my guy to suprise me rather than tell me. I wanna be shocked. I also don't want to pick out my own ring I want him to just know me well enough to pick out something I would love and adore for the rest of my life :)

• A tattoo...

• 3 stone, princess cut, white gold, with diamonds on the band.

the boyfriend has taken notes. lol

• I like cushion cut. A nice sized one in a high setting that sticks up a lot. Diamonds around the band. White gold or platinum. It doesn't need to be huge or gaudy but between 1-2 carats would be nice.