Guys: How long do you have to be with a girl before you decide to make her your wife?

What if she is the most amazing girl you've ever met and you have told her this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say something like 6 months to a year: less is risky, longer might be perceived to be getting a tad long.

-However, my brother and his wife got married when their oldest kid was 7 or 8 year or so.

-One of my exes married a guy who got her pregnant on purpose (within 2 or 3 months) and they're still together, as far as I know. Happy? I don't know but I hope so.

I don't really remember when we decided to marry: that decision grew gradually, after 6 or 8 months, when she suggested we buy engagement rings. We waited until we were both earning an income to marry, four years after starting to date.

What Guys Said 3

• All I want is you, will you be my bride

Take me by the hand and stand by my side

All I want is you, will you stay with me?

Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea.

• A lot of guys wait a long time before popping the question, not because they are on the fence about marrying you, but because they don't yet feel confident to be the provider and take care of you yet. I would suggest reminding him of how much you love and appreciate him and how he always takes care of you.

• Battle of wills really. I like a woman with no patience because she won't put up an act for very long. Some people will play the part until the "I do"s then rear her ugly head.

What Girls Said 0