I want you in my life always, does he want to propose?

I don't know if my boyfriend meant that he wants to marry me (we've never talked about marriage) or if he just wants me around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats sweet. Here's the thing though, not to be too much of a downer, but you don't know what the future holds. So, don't grasp onto it, like it'll be permanent. Sadly, even marriages aren't permanent.

What this means is that he really enjoys being with you. He likes you in his life. He doesn't want you to be away, for things to be different than the current situation. It sounds good. Like you've got a solid relationship going and he cares.

You can ask him what he means, if you really want to know.

:)

What Guys Said 1

• What's the distinction?

What Girls Said 2

• Just means that he really cares about you..and he hopes you are in his life always.

Not necessarily marriage..but, maybe later on down the road..I woldn't think too much about

it..however, it is very good he said this! <333

• I think if you still love him, you have the option to stay or not.Perhaps there are other men who will be serious with you since your age is 25 - 29. If you think of marriage,family and kids, you have to consider you relationship but if you are not sure yet, you can get to know more about him.