Would you ever marry out of your religion/cast?

Would you ever marry out of your religion/cast? If yes/no why? And would you still do if you didn't have your & their parents blessing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I was Hindu now an Atheist, I am only really attracted to Indian girls and most are Hindu I just wouldn't tell them

but it doesn't matter to me

I'd go along with it if I really liked her

• Iknow I'm going to sound dum what's atheist?

• Lol why? I bet your fams not happy

• They're not that religious anyway and it wouldn't really matter as I'm not stopping anything I did before, I never prayed, fasted, really understood my religion

I don't see a reason to believe, there are so many other Gods so how do you know if it's right

the religions are radically different so I doubt they are all right

Holy books aren't that inspiring to me and I see no evidence for a God to believe

• Yes, I don't care which religion she was raised with, as long as she doesn't follow it that hard.

• Yes I would.. simply because I don't have a religion or caste. I would want to have their parent's blessing though.. that would be VERY important to me.

• Ehh we don't really have a cast system here

• Not officially , no: the ceilings and walls are glass. My parents in law were from a lower class than mine. My parents didn't like that at all.

• Yes because being an Atheist, I would only have under 1% of women to choose from in the US since most are males or older women.

• Baldr does not care about religion, unless they are hardcore and ignorant.

• Hell yes-if I thought and knew she was for me, there's really nothing I wouldn't do.

What Girls Said 6

• Would you ever marry out of your religion/cast? If yes/no why?

I need to marry someone who has the same beliefs as me. I would never change my religion. For instance, if I met a guy who was a Muslim, but he was not a practicing Muslim, and I loved him and he loved me. Than "yes" I would marry him. If I was ready for that type of commitment. I am a Catholic, but I don't really believe in the religion as a whole. I like the Bible for certain stories/lessons. Just like I like the torah/koran/tipitaka (my favorite is the Tipitaka) for the stories.

And would you still do if you didn't have your & their parents blessing?

I need to have the blessings of my significant others' parents. I just need that approval. I don't know why my heart & head WANT it! I think it's because I don't want a broken family. I want a huge loving family. I would have to really love the guy for me to go against my own beliefs. Maybe that is selfish, but I need the approval of parents. I am like this even with friends. If my friends's parents don't like me, I find it very difficult to be their friend.

• Well I married someone from my race and religion and was miserable but I seem to have some kind of peace and comfort when I am around guys from my race and religion. I really can't say but I could never do something without my parent's blessing so most likely I will end up marrying a Middle Eastern guy. It's also very difficult to be with someone that doesn't have your beliefs especially when you yourself are so cultural. In my case, there are so many difference's so it would be a challenge.

• cast? of course

religion?-probably not,i'm okay with it in theory,but it usually creates problems and I really don't see myself dating someone religious,but I'm not closed off to the possibility of loving someone religious

• Yup. So long as he accepts and respects my beliefs, I don't care what religion/cast he is with.

• he.accepts yu & him. Yeh sounds good :)

• Oops and about the parents question. Realistically, I can't imagine a situation where my parents wouldn't approve. If I loved him, so would my parents. If his parents didn't approve, I wouldn't care if he didn't. If it bothered him, it would be an issue.

• nope

• I am Muslim and therefore I can't marry a non-Muslim. :)

• Why can't Muslims? Lol

• Hahaha not about rights, hun. Long story :D

• Lol tell me. I have a few Muslims boy mates I never heard this before. Becaude, one of my mate is Muslim & he's sister is marrying a christrian.