How to make a married guy fall for me?

i am seeing a married guy. he seems to be interested in me but I dnt know how to check out his true feelings for me. because I kinda like him very much.

i know its wrong to do this but I m not able to stay away from him anymore... I tried a lot but apparently m very much emotionaaly connected to him... even I feel bad tht I am destroying a happy marriage but I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, you need to decide if you really want a married guy to fall for you...! Do you like trouble? It's OK to like him, but why would you want to provoke a real problem for both of you?

• thanku so much for d advice but I can't stop myself falling for him... he's the only guy that I have ever been so much emotionally connected to... and to top on all he wants me to meet his wife too... what should I do? even I feel bad for his wife...

What Guys Said 2

• Do you think that's a good idea to pursue something like that? I mean how would you feel if somebody was trying to steal your husband away from you?

• like him.. you have to be in love with him for him to brake his marriage for you. I would just stay way there more fish in the barrel.

What Girls Said 7

• How to make a married guy fall for you? You don't. Being a catalyst for someone to cheat is a very low act IMO.

• lol, why do you want to destroy someone's marriage? Don't you feel guilty pursuing a married man?

• Let me just state the obvious here and first say how f***ed up this is. Next, even if he is interested in you, he was also interested in his wife at one point too...think about that ans then decide how much you want this guy...

• tell him that you refuse to sign a pre-nup. that'll DEFINITELY get him to fall for you.

• Tell his wife about the affair. She'll divorce him, he'll have nowhere to go but into your arms & you can life happily ever after together. Or at least until he meets another woman that takes his fancy...

• wow both of you are screwed up. you're a bitch and he's a d***. I hope that this backfires on you.

• Why would want to potentially destroy someone's marriage simply because you "kinda like him very much"?