Sudden resentment & insecurity?

My husband after 5 years of marriage has started having resentment toward my attention for my son, and questioning the way I handle our money.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, how much time do you spend with your husband? Maybe that's what he's bitter about.. not that you're spending time with your son but that you spend ALL that time with your son and no time with him.

Do you spend frivolously? Try understanding where your husband is coming from and by all means ask him to do the same.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him why. Was there a sudden change in income? Also tell him he needs to cool down on the whole jealousy issue for the kid; that's deep-seated issues that are misdirected.

• As a couple, you are supposed to agree on how money is spent. If I was with someone who didn't want to be 'questioned' about it, I wouldn't continue to contribute to the household fund.

What Girls Said 1

• Then it's time to sit down and talk. You should listen to him and try to find a compromise. You should both work things and figure out what's best for your relationship, home and family. Good luck :)