Do guys ever think about who they're gonna marry?

like in their teen years. ha ha I know this is dumb, but like sometimes I sit and wonder who I'm gonna marry, or if I've already met them before. Idk, ha ha do guys ever do that too ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think marriage is like one of those girl things that women think about because since they were young theyb planned out the perfect wedding, to us guys a wedding isn't what we were thinking about all the way back at age 10 lol. I do however personally think about what it would be like to live with this or that person.

What Guys Said 5

• actually I think about it a bit. not specifically who- but what I would imagine my wift to be. ill probably marry someone that's totally different than I imagined tho.

• Nope. I'm 24 and way too young to even think about marriage :p

• i sometimes think aobut what she's doing right now, I know I don't know her already because I wouldn't dream of marrying anybody I know but I do wonder what she's doing right now

• You'd be surprised. Before I got to know my boyfriend better I didn't even think he'd be someone I'd want to date. But once I did, I realized he was perfect for me.

• I don't even know that I want to get married

• How so?

• I don't know it's like the idea it seems like an unnecessary final step in a relationship if two people love each other why marry I don't see the point if you know your part we loves you do you really to signify that with a ring and an expensive ceremony or even an inexpensive one I don't see the point

• You see, I said they're probably the same.

• When I was that young, marriage wasn't even a thought then...

What Girls Said 2

• Iv honestly only just started having thoughts about marriage, and that's because my boyfriend who is 15 (im 16) says he wants to marry me when we'r older. because he said that it made me think about marriage, and honestly I can't see my self marrying anyone (except maybe this one guy, but that's irrelevant).

I don't know why but I just can't see my self in that white dress, I can't see me being married, or having kids, but I can see myself living with someone for the rest of my life, just not being married, maybe its because I'm not religious at all and see marriage as a religious thing/

• lol great question cause I know I've been dreaming of my mr.prefect and my wedding since elementary school