To get married or not? Let your voice be heard here.

What do you people think of getting married and having a religious life or casual sex or no children? What is your stance on this topic?

Most Helpful Guy

• People should marry because of love. Looks should be secondary but still count. Virgins should be able to marry virgins.

What I hate: People who marry because of looks or money. A woman that has had sex many times and lies to a man she is a virgin so she can marry a virgin man.

What Guys Said 5

• I am waiting till marriage. I strongly believe in the institution of marriage. I believe there is someone special in everyone's life with whom we can spend our life with.

• Marriage is a great thing if you're with the right person. Whether you're religious or not depends on the couple; same thing for children.

• If you are going to have children, you definitely should be married. Obviously, not in a bad marriage, which might be worse than none at all, but the point stands. Kids without both parents are orders of magnitude more likely to have problems.

• if you want to have kids you should get married

• I like the idea of getting married.

What Girls Said 2

• I think whatever suits that person is obviously right for them so its the right thing to do - if that's marrying and having kids and wanting to settle down.

Marriage should be when you are inlove, feel its the right person you want to spend your whole life with - the one and have children with, a trusting loving partner.

i don't agree with arrange marriage or marrying for money or doing it for all the other wrong reasons theyre could be, it should be down to pure love.

If one just wants to have fun and one night stands with no children then go or it - but this isn't me nor will it ever be, I don't really have much respect for a men or woman who does this and I mean by sleeping with a lot of people not just a few one night stands.

• This is true humanity, the world will be so much better.