Attending uninvited marriages?

Have you ever been to marriages UNINVITED? I have never been but I know my friends been and they said it was fun. When you know nobody and actually are their guest AND you are eating their delicious food FREE OF COST, is not it fun? :DD

Once I was on road near my university and a wedding car was carrying bride and groom was going. I, intentionally and deliberately, asked for lift from them. Everyone behind those cars was laughing and so were my university fellows :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I've been to lots of weddings as the "and guest" to guys who were invited, but I've never been to a place where I wasn't invited at all, lol. Why would you do that?

• No. I don't mean it wrongly. It is just about fun. I know who went their (well in group like 2 or 3) and enjoyed their food of course. What can other reason be? lol

• I went to one where the ex Boyfriend came and started harassing the bride at the reception once he was boozed up...

What Girls Said 3

• I would like to do that one day, it sounds fun.

• I've been to random Bah Mitzvahs before, not marriages.

• Lol nope, never crashed a wedding. Actually only ever been to one, my older sister's this past July.

What Guys Said 1

• i would grab my best friend and do exactly what they did the wedding crashers, and I would probably be like owen wilson's character.