Okay well I'm getting married tomorrow! :) and I couldn't be happier atm. I have a few questions for anyone to answer. Well was it all that you wanted it to be? Did you fallow traditions? If you could change something what would it be? And are you still happy in your marriage? Do you regret anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• um I just wouldn't get your hopes up...but that's my suggestion with everything.

if you get your hopes you, you can be let down

for example, if you hear a movie is amazingly funny and you go see it and its just not as amazing as you anticipated you'd be let down...but if you went in like eh we'll see and have no preassumptions on what's gonna happen then it'll be how you want/feel it to be...does that make sense?

low expectations = higher pay off

high expectations = USUALLY always a low pay off if any...

just be happy, everything will go as YOU decide it to go...if you are gonna let the smallest things bother you then it'll go bad...but if you're just happy to be with the man you love, then your wedding will be way above expectations...

have fun, hope it lasts...remember your making a commitment to one another...there will be ups and downs, you just need to remember he is the one worht fighting for, every relationship has ups and downs, its the ones worth fighting for that are the ones worth keeping and it seems like you found that one...i just hope you two can stick it out...a lot of things change between high school and college...A LOT

good luck, much happiness

• thank you. and lol knowing my family I can almost gaurantee that it won't go as I want it to but that's fine lol as long as it doesn't get totally ruined :)

• lol with as many brothers as I have its gonna be hard for them not to dao anything at all llol I'm fine with it I know it won't got exactly as planned but living here you learn to go with the flow

What Guys Said 5

• Our traditions were few. My parents didn't show much interest so we didn't invite them.

Just our two representatives, the maid of honour and the best man (who was a woman).

The garden at the city hospital was tranquil and climate controlled so we chose that.

Besides we didn't have to pay to use it. The minister at the hospital did the service. There was no city justice of the peace at the time so we had to choose a non denominational minister.

My fiancee's parents showed up by surprise. We were going to take a boat cruise but the timing was all messed up. We were downtown for pictures and we stayed around. People asked "did you just get married?" I once replied "No we always dress like this." We found our way to one of the local clubs downtown. They waived the cover charge for us and the DJ even did a slow dance for us. Apparently unusual at that place. Some of the girls wanted my wife to throw the bouquet but she wanted to save it as a keepsake. They weren't real flowers so they live on to this day. A woman online from somewhere in the States bought us a night or two at a nearby hotel (we don't have a car). I remember we snuggled close in the hot tub and it seemed to disgust some of the other patrons. Oh well.

That was in 1999.

Still happy? Generally but life does sometimes get in the way. Especially money.

My health isn't what it used to be and that causes some strain.

Regrets? I wish we really did meet in college (10 years earlier) but I guess it's too late.

• CONGRATULATIONS!

I don't think everything went perfectly.

Some of the minor mistakes/mishaps are something to look back on laugh about.

She followed tradition. Something borrowed etc.

I was happy apparently she wasn't. I came home to a dear John note.

I have no regrets.

• wow ,you are under 18 and you are getting married ? that's not everyday stuff , or is it ? If I would be you I would wait longer , but yeah , maybe this is getting your special day a little bit ruined when you walk away from the altar :D

• No comment, but I wish you all the best and happiness. What you have is special, but don't neglect it.

• Congrats Kait. :-D

What Girls Said 6

• Not married. Congrats! Wish you all the vest and more! ; )

• I am not married, but CONGRATS! =D

• I want to get married when I'm out of college and have gotten some of the wildness and wonder out of me. Like maybe when I'm 24 or 25. I've still got a lot that I want to do before I settle down in one place

• i see what you mean but I have to get it out now because I am a mother, so I need to grow up fast :)

• that's too bad that you're getting married just because of that

• like I said I love him and he loves me that's what people do when their in love teenagers or not

• How exciting :) I've never been married but good luck with everything.

• Are you getting married to your step brother? Also, you are under 18 and are getting married?

• maybe you should wait

• thats your opinion, but there's nothing for me to really wait for. I mean I have twins and I know I love him and he loves me we have family approval so why not?

• no were from Ireland thanks :)

• Themastaplan- I love it when people assume things and criticizes other people lives and how they want to live them. Or stereotypes states based on what they 'think' they know.