Do you think its weird if a guy starts thinking about how he's going to propose, even if he's never had a girlfriend?

The question is pretty much all I want to ask.

Just curious to how the majority of people view peoples behaviors or thoughts.

So, please don't be conscious of a negative response. I asked for a reason lol. Just your opinions please :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird...I only wish I met a man like that.

• Surely they can't be that rear? I'm sure there are many guys that think ahead and desire just happiness with their perfect match.

• LOL no..i love the word! and yeahh I am now going to just start posting on you wall!

• Post away.. I look forward to the content of your post :P.

What Girls Said 9

• There's nothing weird about that and I think it's very cute indeed :)

• Awww :) that's relieving. I though some girls may appreciate it but, the majority maybe to not approve lol. Thank you for your answer :)

• Wow! You are so sweet! I've never in all of my life heard a man say this! You are going to make some lucky girl happy one day! I don't think it's weird, that is a beautiful thought. I want to hear what kind of proposal you have in mind.

• Awwww really? :) ... That's awesome lol. Umm, hmm well... I was thinking, well, I know it sounds really kind of bizarre but, that new song stereo hearts', I think that guy out of maroon 5 has an awesome voice - very unique. Kind of toyed with the idea of editing a verse out of that song, and speaking out to her during a big umm, a family occasion like a huge party or gathering in which we are involved to some point - I wouldn't want to take the spotlight from someone else's special occasion.

• +20mil if I could . she is so right. you will make a LUCKY girl happy.

• HA!... That is merely one aspect of my personality. Not even that. I could be a completely undesirable guy in every other aspect of my personality and behavior. But I appreciate the compliment miss :P. And I know one thing... that I will MAKE SURE she's happy. If not, I know I'm not right for her, and I could not appreciate our relationship as much as I would someone else who values me as much as I value them :)

• Actually, I never stopped to think about this myself. I don't think it's odd really because when you think about it... Many females plan out their weddings and aren't engaged or dating seriously. Many females pick out potential baby names and aren't pregnant or married yet. So, why can't a guy plan out a potential proposal when he meets the right girl?

• Well. To each of their own. I haven't planned lol, too many idea's to actually commit! ...Plus I don't know the girl so I don't know what she'd appreciate lol. Just thoughts. Just wondered if this makes me any less appealing lol. Thanks for your answer though :)

• Have you ever thought about how many girls think about their wedding? Girls do stuff like that too, and hey it never hurts to be prepared for if you ever find the one. We also think about how we want to be proposed to.

• Hmmm I'm aware of that. Just curious to how girls would think of me thinking this way lol. I'm always curious to how the majority of people perceive my behavior or thoughts.

• I agree, but guys are stereotyped to not be able to do that. It is considered abnormal. So, guys will pick on others for it. Some anyway..the jerks :P

• Well at least I don't fit into that category :P ... Doesn't sound like a very desirable way of being perceived. Hopefully I'm far from a stereotypical 'jerk' - as you so put it :P. But I think your right that a huge majority, the extreme majority of guys don't seem to think like this lol.

• I think its romantic. Almost every girl starts planning out her wedding long before her first relationship, so why shouldn't guys plan how they are going to propose? Asking someone to marry you is a pretty big deal, and since you will hopefully only do it once, you want it to be sure that it is perfect.

• Exactly my thoughts. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so, I think things through A lot. Especially about the distant future. I'm a bit of a dreamer you could say - but hopefully them dreams will come true lol :) ...

• It's no weirder than a girl picturing her wedding day from the time she was a little girl (also prior to dating).

• it is not weird! that is so precious! I love it and most strongly encourage this behavior! You are going to get such a hottie with that romantic attitude :D

• Awww really cute stuff :P ... ha... love isn't based just on physical appearance missy ;) ... (least I hope not!) ... but a hottie? ... I do hope so :P ... lol, I like your attitude :)

• You have no idea how refreshing this is :D you have officially given me hope in the male population of the world. seriously.

• Your crazy. Don't be so negative :P ... you'll find a guy that's desirable in your eyes :) ... there is a majority of people for everyone I believe. You just have to be patient and keep a high spirit and be true to yourself :) ,... anyway... I could be undesirable in every other way, as any other guy could be so :P ... Stop being so naive missy ;)

• Not weird at all, I think it's very cute

• 3rd time lucky lol. Thank you very much for your opinion :)

• Do you think it's weird if a girl day dreams about the 'one' that she has never met yet? :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be strongly suspicious he has pretty misguided ideas about married life.

• Depends whom your married to. Marriage is only what you make of it. As is life.

• Generally I haven't, at least not in a long time, but I continue to work on it, and my wife has been trying more recently too. I don't think either of us are that happy, but we were once. I hope, and I suppose she does too, that things can get better again.

• Hmmm. Well, I hope for both your sake's, that you do find contentment and appreciation for each other as you did when you decided to spend the rest of your lives together. But, you only live so long, so in all circumstances, live well - and strive for fulfillment.

• its only weird if you tell people

• I already decided I'm going to do it with a rig pop