Should there be shame in 'buying' an internet bride?

They're steriotypically picked up my desperate middle aged men, but would you ever consider it?

Girls, if you could buy an internet groom, would you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think so. You're trying to buy someones love... I mean for that you could pay for a young maid and f*** her on the side... you're pretty much getting the same thing right?

Would I buy an internet groom? No for the simple fact that if I don't know someone I will not love them and odds are he wouldn't love me. He may love the fact that I paid for him to ceom here but nothing else. I don't want to have to learn to love someone because I'm not obligated to. Pluse if a guy doesn't interest me then I'll leave. Then I just wasted a f*** load of money on some trash I'd throw out in a year.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I assume that if he has to order a wife then I assume there's something going on that would turn off all the women in his vicinity. Anger/ personality issues or w/e. I put on the same level as getting a Russian mail order or middle aged Eastern Asian men getting South east Asian wives.

There's also the issue that you don't really know each other, you're not going to form some deep bond over a few emails or chat messages.

• There is no shame. Though the odds are that it will not last.

• No shame in the game. Buy what you can afford as long as its legal. Would I do it, no, not really but to all their own, love if for all.

• Most of the dudes who do that are white, middle aged perverts looking for a naive submissive wife...so I do believe it's weird.

But hey, if it's regulated then to each his own

• No I wouldnt

• I wouldn't because that is gross and too desperate. It is wrong to buy a person.

What Guys Said 2

• I think so. Not because he wants to search outside the Western world for a woman - but because he is unwilling to leave his country and put real effort into finding a wife. His mail order bride will probably just be using him, and she will be westernized within a year or two, becoming the very thing he sought to avoid by buying a mail order bride in the first place.

• I was going to do it and still plan on it if I havn't found anyone by 27.