Do you Want To Stay Single Forever!?

Do want to get married someday, have kids or not or forever FREE ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to have a long term relationship (But its Never gonna happen)

Dont want kids or to get married.

What Guys Said 10

• long term relationship: yes

married: maybe but its a long shot

kids: I'm really not to sure I want any after seeing my friends and brother have kids it has seriously put me off the idea.

• Yea I've seen what kids do to their parents, they drive them CRAZY lol , & your whole life becomes involved around them, & they stress you physically & financially...

• I've been enthusiastic about finding miss right' since 10! But, even though I would like to have a child to just pass on my knowledge and mature to be a incredible person, I'd like to enjoy sex life without child responsibilities getting in the way of taking advantage of any affectionate moments lol.

But for me I predict that all of that will take place in the distant future. But hopefully ill strike some luck soon :)

• Hell no, that sounds like a horrible life.

• I'd certainly like to not be single anymore, but I'm in no emotional state to be in a fair relationship, and I'm not sure I ever will be. No sense in complaining about it if I'm not even gonna try and make myself good enough.

• I want to settle down, get married and have kids at some point. But not for the next few years.

• i want to get married and have kids too

• I would like to get married some day if I ever find the perfect girl for me. However I want to get my education complete so I can get a good job and support myself and family in the future.

• I'd rather die over doing that.

• I'd like to get married some day.

• I've had my heart broken 3 times, I am in my late 20's and feel like I am far behind in life at this point. Being lonely is a lot painless than being heartbroken over and over. I am not going looking for love anymore, but if an opportunity arises that I can have an eternal love I will take it. It's honestly all I want in life.

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes I think staying single is easier, so I've thought about it. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to experience marriage and kids at some point (just not anytime soon).

• Nope, I will get married and have babies :D

• The thing is...to be good in a relationship, you need to be able to be single. Only when you are good with yourself can you be good with someone else.

• god no. I would kill myself. I need someone

• Sometimes I think staying single forever is going to save me from the drama that comes with relationships, but sure I want to get married and have kids. It all depends if I will ever meet a man who would love me unconditionally and deeply like I would :)