Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphreys Divorced?

What's your opinion on the rather short nuptials? Is Marriage just a ploy these days?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly believe that most marriages these days crumble because the generation is creating people who are not marriage material. Before, the increase in divorce seemed to be because it was becoming more acceptable among society. So many people were sincerely starting to realize they didn't have to settle for an unsatisfying marriage and got divorced. However, now I'm beginning to look around at these married couples and most of them are just not marriage material. They are too self absorbed, too overflowing with unhealthy, negative complexities that prevent them from developing certain types of relationships, they're too busy just wanting to go out and get sex from many different people, or whatever the reason is, they are not reliable and trustworthy enough for someone to successfully build their life around them.

Kim Kardashian has proven to be the perfect example of why you can't rely on pretty. No matter how many guys she has lusting over her, no matter how many girls she has admiring her, no matter how many compliments she gets and how much she works out, she can't appear to find a bond deep and valuable enough for someone to choose to share themselves and their life with her in every way possible.

• Its so true. Our generation is of that mind set that marriage isn't important but I think that is also in part because of other reasons. We have "the grass is greener on the other side" mentality and we can't be satisfied with the ones we have.

• Lol, thank you! :)

• I think a lot of women want the wedding, but they do9n't want the marriage. They want to put on a show and have all these beautiful things in front of all of their friends and family. They want to know what it feels like to live out their wedding fantasies, but they don't truly, completely, fully want to be tied to that man for the rest of their lives.

What Guys Said 6

• I think she is just in love with love and one of those women who thinks that because they have more publicity they are better than the guy they are dating.

• What's longer than Kim Kardashian's marriage?

This answer.

• I said when they got married that it was a publicity stunt. I really think it was planned out.

She'll get pregnant soon, and the drama will continue.

Trust me.

• Sigh.it won't only be pregnancy but whether or not she will lose the 30lb baby weight in a week after giving birth. *rolling eyes at the ridiculous standards of hollywood

• I think it happens when one of them gets into it for the wrong reasons.

• Not surprised. For most celebrities, I think it is.

• I find it to be hilarious and I wonder why the hell they got married in the first place. Anyone that ends up with a divorce that fast obviously shouldn't have gotten married.

What Girls Said 5

• Its not ploy,but for people like celebrities,they take it as something common for some reasons.In Kim kardashian case I think she has some issues about herself as before her husband she has been dating many guys but all of her relationships doesn't work.Either the guys she choose are jerk or she is the one who has problem.I think its her tho.

• I wonder the same thing but I think its because she is super busy. The same thing happens to me in relationships too because I have to work so hard to stay afloat and all I keep hearing is I don't have the time to invest the way they would like. In her case she does have a little lee way to loosen up a bit and take the time out for a partner. She is always on her Blackberry, always running from here to there and that can take a toll on a relationship. Plus him being an athlete makes him busy too.

• Yes,thats one of disadvantage of being a celeb : )

• didn't know it till now.

• The marriage was just show, nothing else...

• I don't think it was a ploy. I think Kim has bad taste in men. Look at what Ray Jay did to her.

• I don't think its a ploy either but some do. I think she is just a busy woman and guys can't handle the fact she has a life other than them.

• I am just saying cut the girl some slack. She is only trying to make her money. Why knock her. Further more, its Hollywood, most of them think marriage is a sham anyways. Hence my example.

• Well, I'm not knocking her. I'm just stating the facts. =P

• I could really care less about celebrities lives. I don't understand why people feel the need to keep track of famous people and every little thing they do. Can't you just live your own life? The media is so damn ridiculous. It's got a major roll in how society is now days. I can't bear to think of why so many people follow celebs. I.E., watching shows like keeping up with the Kardashinans for example. It's just a waste of time. I do not care about their lives, at all. I have my own to live. She can get married and divorced as she pleases.