Proposal? Could he be thinking marriage? Insight please!

The other night, my boyfriend told me that he was madly in love with me, and that he honestly felt like he could spend the rest of his life with me. Could he be thinking marriage? What are some of the signs that he may be thinking of proposing? In

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an important question.

Have you guys had sex yet?

If you have not had regular amounts of sex, then there's every chance he's just telling you what you want to hear so that you'll give him what he wants.

• Yes--we have had regular amounts of sex. COPIOUS amounts, in fact :P

What Guys Said 2

• Did he tell you that he thought he could spend the rest of his life with you, because that's a sure sign right there? Does he ask you questions about what type of parent you intend to be or where you see yourself? Does he want to talk about the future a lot?

• Well, I am already a parent--and he says that I am a wonderful mother and that he really wants to be a great influence to my son, and teach him about life.

• I don't know hmm:/

What Girls Said 1

• That is an enough sign. He is thinking about it so remain silent :D