Is He About to "Put a RING on it"?!

GUYS or GIRLS...Is it just me or are these the signs he is going to pop the questions?! Please help! ? Thanks!

My boyfriend and I have been officially dating for over a year.

He told me on Halloween that he wants to marry me.

He keeps talking about buying a house and moving in together this summer.

He talked about “our kids”

He told me he was just looking at engagement rings the other day to get an idea of how much they cost.

He got me to look at engagement rings online last night with him.

He told me he doesn’t want to get me a ring (not engagement) for xmas…it seems like because he’s going to propose.

Last night I said to him it surprised me you were looking at engagement rings because I thought you told your friend he was too young to be engaged. He said that’s because he is immature. He didn’t even say well I was just looking now so I can save a little money here and there for the future.

He works full time and goes to school full time as well. I didn’t think he was going to propose until after he graduated (next December) but with all this it seems like he may do it before then.

He has a good job where he makes good money and has been supporting himself for years.

& he knows I think an engagement should be a year to 2 years long.

What Guys Said 1

• Oy. You do know the stats of marriage failures for people under 30. Why push it? Unless you immediately want kids, there's no reason to do it yet.

What Girls Said 0