If your relationship is only 3 months so far and they asked to marry you...

What would you say or think about this?

A. Say yes, you are madly in love with a person you barely know. Who cares if you see a few flaws already, like they like to lie a lot and also still seem to be in love with their ex.

B. Say Maybe, you don't know them well enough and they seem to be treating you bad by ignoring you some times and some times making you feel second rate.

C. Say NO, I don't know you long enough I don't think so. You seem to be still in love with your ex and you keep making me do thinks like your ex use to and talking about your ex all the time. Half the things you say are lies and I can't believe anything you say.

D. Other

• YES
  • Maybe
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say no and break up with him, he either has emotional issues or is very immature. He lies a lot so he can't be trusted and you need trust to have a stable relationship. He's still in love with his ex which is never good for a relationship. He proposed after three months and while he's still in love with his ex which is bad for so many reasons. He's impulsive and trying to rush the relationship which can really hurt things, relationships need time to grow and flourish. And if he's proposing while he's still in love with somebody else then that shows he doesn't even take marriage seriously. Bad news...

• Wow I can't believe more people would say yes than no. No wonder the divorce rate is so high...

• I wouldn't break up with him. But, I would say no.

• I would, actually I probably would've broken up with him before this point. I can't tolerate someone who lies to me a lot. I learned my lesson with my ex =P

What Guys Said 5

• I would have a serious conversation about it , not saying yes or no or maybe . I believe it's a decision you need to think long about before making it . 3 months is too short for thinking about something like that , I would first like to maybe live together and get to know them really well. It's better to wait a little bit and see , than to marry madly in love have kids and divorce 5 years later.

• I'd say no, that' s WAY too soon. Anyone who says yes is a fool rushing into things. I might love the person, they might love me, but there's no reason to rush into anything. Sex, marriage, or anything. Never EVER rush into anything.

• Agree! So very much. Rushing doesn't do any good. If you're actually meant to be together and have something that will last a lifetime, then what's the point of rushing anyway?

• I'm surprised there's still people like you who don't believe in rushing into sex! Hurray!

• There are a lot. Doesn't mean we don't feel urges or ya, but I do try and never rush anything.

• 3 months is a little short...

I think 1 year is okay... I mean, life is too short, so why wait so long to propose?

• I proposed after 2 months and no issues after 1 year of marriage. Were both 23. Just do it.

• 1 year of marriage isn't a proof of success, tell us after 25 years of marriage if it's still good. Generally the first few years are fine, then the marriage dips down for awhile and it will pick back up in later years.

• leto is retarded.

• 2 months?! That is too short! I hope you guys have a never-ending marriage :)

• 3 months is enough for some people if you click you click and it doesn't take long. I'd say do it.

What Girls Said 8

• I would tell them, nicely, no.

I would tell them that I need more time..much more time...to get to know them.

I would never say C...I picked it..because I would say no..but, I wouldn't assume it is because of their ex.

• ya prob not in my case.. it just seems too soon... give it a little more time.. don't rush.. if he loved me.. he'd wait till I wuz ready to.

• it would be a lets give it some time and see where things go. though my boyfriend of 4 months insists we are gonna get married eventually already

• C...hell no I would need way more time then that to determine if I want to spend the rest of my life with him...thats just crazy talk right there

• C- no, we don't know each other that well yet

• no because you are still in the infatuation phase which generally lasts a year.

• if he lies a lot and still loves his ex why are you with him and why would you say yes dumb question sorry

• shut your slut mouth up you need it clogged with a penis. her question is fine.

• toocool2 , problems with keeping it cool?

• lol

• I would pick option A