It's an arranged marriage, please help?

We know each other but we never met in person his family likes me and my family likes him but a guy is giving so many excuses to meet , that his busy, will meet next week ... how to know whether he really interested am tensed . He said his ready for marriage to his mom .

I know that I would like to knowthat aa guy really shy to meet for a arrange marriage ( a year back he flirts with every girl and now his changed )
thnx

Most Helpful Girl

• Arranged marriages aren't always bad but you need to be aware of the possible consequences. Sometimes guys just want a wife regardless of the fact that they might be compatible or not. He seems like this type of guy who consider you a beautiful vase and that is all. He doesn't want to invest time in you because you aren't special to him, just a vase that he will buy with his money. A man who considers a woman to be special will give his time, heart and everything to her. Most probably guys like those cheat on their wves. You need to re-think about that mrriage.

What Guys Said 2

• If you're marrying for anything other than love then you're marrying for the wrong reason.

• Dont marry unless you spend some time with him .

What Girls Said 1

• That's a hard one. He may be ready, but if you aren't don't do it. If you really want to meet in person and get to know each other in person first, insist on it. You may know each other through e mail or talking over the phone, but face to face can be different. Don't be afraid to demand what you want. Talk to your family, and if you feel comfortable enough, talk to his family about it as well.