If a guy said he is going to marry this girl when he is only 23 years old, is he serious?

He said he won't consider marriage till his 30th.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he was sincere then sure he can be serious. I have friends who married at 21 and now, 8 years later, they are still married. But I think you need to realize that if he said it at age 23 but only wants to marry when he's 30, well that's 7 years in which he can change his mind.

What Guys Said 1

• For his sake, I hope not.

What Girls Said 3

• well, then probably not. can't trust him since he wnanna wait till 30, which means, he might be kidding.

but if the guy is really trustworthy and nice and all kind of stuff, this might be true. he probably just doesn't want to settle down till he has a better job or something.

• i hope not.

• If he presents you with a ring then yes, of course he's serious! But it does say that he is definitely considering it which should make the chick happy, if you're on the same page as him. Still, it isn't written in stone so... there's always that chance