Guys: are women as bad as some say they are? Or is it all just crap that some guys say to save face?

guys, are women are as bad as some of us say on messageboards?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some humans are mean nasty and down right horrible to each other for whatever reasons. I think as genders go, I'd have to say that most women have the capability of being far more nasty then the average guy does, why you may ask do I side against my fellow females, it's because I've seem them in action. I think women think about it more, and analyze it more, and since they do, they spend more time dwelling on the situation so they actually think up better ways to be mean. Where as MOST guys would just walk away and not think about it again and most mean guys are just mean, but don't put much thought into. Women really think these things through, and that can be dangerous for their opponents whoever they may be.

What Girls Said 8

• If you mean bad as in sexually then yes we are just as horny as guys. If you are talking about mean and shallowness, it really depends how you look at it. I mean if we are not physically atracted to a guy that asks us out, sure were going to turn them down but that is human nature. We are kinds shallow when it comes to looks on a guy but doesn't everyone want an atractive girlfriend or boyfriend? We can get irrational and mean at times but I guess it depends on how you look at it.

• I meant shallow, sammy... I see too many guys crying bout that... like how girls were a few years bacc, and now. Wish men and women would stop hating on each other...

• Oh well then yeah girls are really shallow for the most part

• I should hope not!

We have our faults, but I think sometimes guys like to exaggerate them. We're not WORSE than men, or better either. Women and men both have faults, we just tend to have different and probably more annoying ones! lol

• Ur rite- I'm a man, and I'm getting sicc of these guys piss and moan about women that don't want 'em... Who in their rite mind wants somebody that don't want them? And no, women ain't as bad as some men say...

• Yup...goes both ways.

• oh yeah. I've met a lot of bad woman in my life and yes, some of them can be really deceitful and fake.

• Lets not put all our hate in one uterus.

Some women can be bitchy, cruel and snide. Others can be sweet, caring and independant. While others are needy and loyal, some find a niche with bad ass and non chalant. We're all a little different and certainly cannot be catagorized into a few cookie cutter stereotypes. Love your fellow woman, even if thee is a backstabbing whore, she gets cramps too. =)

• Depends on the woman. See, it's never a good idea to generalize.

• No, women aren't as bad as guys say they are. Guys need women and couldn't live without them, just as much as we couldn't live without guys.

It's just because genders think differently, so it's all based on how each gender sees somethings.

• Nobody is perfect.

To love one has to look beyond imperfections.

If you like a girl it isn't because she is perfect but the completeness she brings when with you.

You are happy to be with her.

But we humans always have our eyes on their flaws.

If you got dumped by a girl/girls may be because they weren't into you. Why do want to be with someone who is already with someone. Now being with someone doesn't actually mean that they're dating someone but one sided love. If you force her maybe she'll say yes but would leave her heart and soul with one she genuinely loves.

Tell me can you set your eyes on one who doesn't interest you ?

And the same applies to guys as well. Even they do all the crap. After winning her don't even think twice before leaving her. Or if they are favourite amongst girls would reject a girl's proposal.

Lets not be gender biased.

Each of them have their dark and bright sides both.

So they're both good and bad !

• some guys on this site act like women are bitches and deserve a life of unhappiness if they get turned down. I'm sorry but if you constantly keep getting turned down by women the common denominator is you. something your doing isn't right or you would have at least had one ya know. we are wayy less shallow then guys

• Explain, mz anonymous, how men are more superficial than women are...

• She's right. I do witness a lot of nasty guys on this site... for whatever reason they are in a bad mood, they take it on people on here. but I do see more of guys antagonizing each other, mainly through comments on questions that women ask. kinda like they are subconsciously competing...

but I think I have only seen one REALLY mean spiteful jerk on here who is a sarcastic bitch to anybody. death-or-glory. seriously, don't let this guy be mean to you or push you around, he's ridiculously jerkish

• Crazywaffle, tell us who this cat is...

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on what you mean by "bad."

Do you mean naughty? Because they totally are, regardless of what they want you to believe, or what they say.

If you mean "bad," as in inherently bad, or evil, then my answer is no. A woman is a precious, yet fragile thing. I don't mean, like, they are easily broken. Just the opposite. When it comes to attraction between a guy and a girl, the woman is in total control. Meaning: It's up to the guy to keep her interested.

As a guy, it's up to you to continuously pose a challenge for her. If this isn't the case in your current relationship, then it's probably not a "quality" woman you want to be with in the first place. This is easily noticeable when the woman you are seeing is a complete and total "attention whore" -- meaning drama queen.

As for the naughty. Oh, yesss! Women are totally naughty! Believe me. You'd be surprised with some of the things I hear when I hang with my girlfriends.

• I try to keep things in a real-perspective.

I use this as a way to express my questions etc, that would be hard to word to a female by speaking.

No. they are not. Its all in your mind.

Ill admit most of the guys I see talking bad about girls on this site, would not have that view if they learned better tact in approaching women.

Example:

"Why are women SO BITCHY? I asked this girl out and tried to touch her bewb, and then she YELLED AT ME!"

• Lol I wonder why she's a bitch but I tired to touch her boob. F.Y.I guys, women want their space. This dude was sexually harassing me by words lol and I totally made him look like an ass

• Women are not all bad. Most of them are great! In fact, I would say that there are more crap men than crap women out there (don't get me wrong, there are a lot of crap women out there, too!).

• Yes, they are as bad or worse than 'some' of us say, and the rest of us just don't want to get into trouble! The mainstream culture is really dysfunctional but try telling our women that..

• I think both men and women can be the worst of what humanity can offer.

• Yes, most of them think with their emotions and not their heads. That type of sh*t could get you killed elsewhere.

• women can be very brutal I mean VERY BRUTAL but so can men its all depends for on the person