Do you ever plan out your wedding in your head or look up pictures or anything?

just curious. I picked my wedding hairstyle at 16 and I LOVE looking at wedding pictures and dresses and stuff. what about you? guys and girls can answer :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing I've done as far as planning ahead for my own wedding would be that I started writing music for it. (My screenname is Rocksongwriter, but I write other genres in addition to rock, including classical.) Hopefully my future bride (whoever it will be) likes the music I've written and what I will write.

So I figure when completed, the musical score will include parts for a string section, pianist, and...wait for it...a choir! Because I don't a bride has ever walked down the aisle to music sung by a live choir. Violins? Sure. Piano? Of course. But a choir? I think it'll be a first.

• *Because I don't THINK a bride has ever walked down the aisle to music sung by a live choir.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't necessarily plan aspects of it or think about that at this point, but I do imagine it happening. Sometimes daydreaming, sometimes in real dreams. But the frustrating thing is that I can never tell who the wife is!

• I hate to be the one give it away, but your future wife is Olivia Wilde. Again, I'm sorry to be the one who spoiled it for you, but I felt like you should know.

• In my dreams she probably is LOL

• I always get a good laugh out of women (and men, but mostly women) that plan these parts of their lives so far in advance. Like anyone has an idea where they will be so far ahead in the future.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't. The last thing I want to do is get married right now, so its not even a thought for me. I have a million other things that I want to do before I get married- get my degree, get a stable job, own a car, travel, make a difference in someone's life, make a dent in my student loans, etc. All that comes first.

• yep.. I do that all the time.. I love looking at dresses and thinking about what I want for it all the time haha. it's a girl thing.

• I've watched Say Yes To The Dress, but I can barely think a week ahead let alone years (and years) ahead.

• I like looking at wedding dresses and the different styles. I've thought about venues (ceremony at my church, of course. and I've kept note of different reception sites in the city where I live)

• Not really. I think I know what kind of dress I like, but by the time I get married who knows how much time will pass by haha.

• I never really ever planned out any wedding things... the only thing remotely close would be that I want to be married in a gazeebo next to a pond or a lake, or maybe on a bridge... that's about the closest thing I've ever thought about regarding my wedding