Married but I just don't know if I'm in love with her. Have the hots for a younger women

I'm a 36 year old male with a 27 year old wife. Lately I've been hitting on a girl from work who is 22. Me and my wife haven't had sex in almost a year. I love my wife ,but I just don't know if I'm in love with her. I need some help?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you and your wife must be having serious communication problems. You should attempt to fix it. If you truly love this woman, you will try to make it work. Don't throw it away for some young coworker for a few minutes of lust that could end your marriage. Have you tried taking your wife on a date to a beautiful restaurant, drinking some wine, slow dancing with her and telling her how beautiful she is and you really want to make love to her. Sometimes women need romance. Just because you're married doesn't mean you shouldn't take her on dates. Marriage isn't easy and you shouldn't just give up on it and look elsewhere and risk being a typical cheating husband who goes for younger woman. No one will sympathize with you even if you haven't had sex in a year. Cheating in a marriage is a serious taboo and once you do it...it will never be forgotten.

However, it's fair to say the problem could lie with her too so that's why the communication barrier needs to be opened. You guys need to talk and figure out why you're not having sex. You should tell her how much it bothers you and how you want things to be different. Maybe she is going through something or is feeling insecure these days. You need to find out, talk to her about it and find a solution that works for the both of you. If all else fails then take the honorable route and consider divorce. Don't go behind someone's back and cheat on them. You'll just end up hurting her and you might even lose her forever.

What Girls Said 7

• i think your straying just because you haven't "done it" in awhile, just figure out why you haven't "done it" in awhile, fix problem and have a romantic night with your wife

• Try to work it out with your wife then deal with the girl from work

• get kinky in the bedroom omg srsly

• "Me and my wife haven't had sex in almost a year. " - this is what you should be asking advice about period.

Be a man and face up to your problems before starting anything with a 22 year old child.

• First, GO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIFE. Not having sex with your wife is no excuse to go cheat.

Next, STOP CHECKING "BARELY LEGAL" OUT. Messing with a young gal when you've already got one at home is ridiculous. Leave something for the nice college guys.

Finally, and I don't mean this in a sarcastic way at all, if you have a hard time staying mentally and physically faithful, an if you're not thinking of working out your concerns WITH YOUR WIFE, then stop being selfish and tell her you need a divorce, SHE is young and deserves better.

• You are married. Either work on your marriage. Or leave your wife. Cheating isn't the answer. And stop chasing little girls... You pervert.

• Fix what you already have. It would be a shame to let something good go for a fling with a 22 year old who won't want to date you anyway. Love is work, get to it. Fall back in love with the one who is committed to you, or at least give it a try. I bet she'll be willing to work at it too. Or maybe she has her eyes set on someone younger too. 22? Really dude? She's just playing with you, she probably thinks it's exciting flirting with a married man.

What Guys Said 4

• Surely the most pertinent aspect, and the thing you should deal with first, is the relationship with your wife. If the relationship is breaking down, surely she must be aware of it too, surely she must appreciate that not having sex for all that time is not normal. If not, do you not think you should tell her that you're unhappy? I think you should be open with your wife, and between the two of you decide whether the relationship is worth salvaging. My personal view is that any relationship should be intimate though, involving lots of communication. Else, why are you together? How did you get to the stage you are at now? Are you just satisfying? Or are you trying to attain an unrealistic ideal? One would have thought that no serious relationship is worth throwing a way for a fancy, albeit an understandable attraction for a younger girl.

• wtf? get a new wife.

• Take the flirting to your wife instead. Act like you haven't seen her in weeks. Tell her she's beautiful. Get romantic. Pretend your back to dating.

Fix the marriage and tone down the flirting with the youngin.

• No sex in a year? Your wife diesn't give a f*** about you. Go bang the 22yr old tight p****, you'll feel like a new man and dump that selfish wife of yours, you've been more than patient