If you were proposing to your fiance where would it be and how would you plan it?

I want to hear some stories on when and where you proposed to your fiance.

Most Helpful Girl

• at a baseball game! But I'v enever proposed to someone or been proposed to. I know a girl that got proposed to online, and she was creeped out by it.

• Your kidding me right? At some crowded ass stadium where somebody could easily spill beer on you? Lmfao. But hey its your opinion.

What Girls Said 1

• I think any girl would be amazed if you proposed at the place where you first met or had your first date. It shows you remembered and you're not just pulling something out of thin air. Get creative. Think about some of the things she likes.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I did it on vday, I hid it in her car and asked her to get something outt the concole for me, and there it was, when she turned back around I was on knees. A good idea I had though, I was going to record a song and get the movie theatres to play it with a slideshow before the movie started. I would make it more of a personal liking of hers, like with the movies idea like I said because that was something we did often.