Is it possible for a woman to train her husband?

Is it possible for a woman to train her husband? I find it a little shocking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I know I've seen this talked about on TV in the past. It's all part of what some women believed that they had to or could change a man into what they wanted. That is just simply not true, and I have no idea why anyone would even think that it's a good idea. It's a terrible idea. They are supposed to marry someone because they love them, not because they like some parts and are going to mould him into something they would prefer.

I wouldn't worry about it because not a whole lot of women now a days feel that way. At least from where I come from it's pretty much unheard of. I don't expect a guy to be 'trained' if I was to marry him. I take him as he is, because I married him for who he was.

• : )

• Are you for real? I see women trying to change their guys when I am along my peers every single day.

• Like I said, where I am from, it seems to be a thing of the past. But I come from a small town, so who knows. But I know that I don't do that, there's no point to it really.

What Girls Said 13

• It's not about training, it's more about being more in touch with the opposite gender, having more of an understanding about things/connection and it goes both ways. Look at all of us on this website trying to understand what's going on in the mind of the opposite gender.

• Yes we do this by using sex as a positive reinforcement and by withdrawing our sexual services as a negative punishment . We also nag you as a positive punishment . It is called operant conditioning

• It's amazing how much people can be influenced, especially by people they care about. I think close couple do modify their behavior to some extent to please each other. What I think you have in mind is more manipulative though, and while it is possible, I don't think it's very common.

• You can't train or change anyone

• Depends if the guy likes being trained, also depends on the way they're being trained. Personally, I wouldn't train my husband, he's no animal.

• Thats... Sick.. I hope not

• Train in what way? Is he a dog? I'm sorry, if he's your husband talk to him, get each others opinion and apply what you both have agreed on. You don't need to train your husband, if so then i'm guessing he went into marriage without any clue on what he's done. Vice versa..

• I don't think so

• Yes they can it's called getting whipped my friend and it is bad women LOVE and I mean LOVE saying I told you so so just let her live in the moments she is right but when you got her being wrong soak it in my friend bc she will oh you one trust me

• What do mean by train

• Train?

• well society used to be all about training women how to be perfect mothers and wives...so yeah id say its possible and not at all shocking.

• but its not society doing it its the wife / girlfriend doing it?

• depends. if someone is willing, you can teach them anything. I don't think it would work on most people, though.

• Of course it's possible. Haven't you ever seen a guy that's whipped?

• Like what do you mean?

• Ok ..well yes people can be classically conditioned too.

• like what would classically conditioned mean here?

What Guys Said 1