What do you think of people who get married young? How young is too young?

Just wondering. I think this is fairly self explanatory, what do you think of young couples that get married? If you are married how old were you when you met your significant other and got married

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's really cute, but it always depends. I support the young marriages that happen because one of them is going to be in the army, navy, etc. I agree that 18 is young..but it depends. Like for me personally I want to marry young (like 18) because I want to make it to like a 70th anniversary or something crazy like that. And my boyfriend and I have been together since 7th grade so it's not like a spur of the moment thing. If I could live forever, I would def wait. But life's too short to wait.

What Guys Said 2

• i won't get married before 26 but that's just me. I think a good time to get married is when you are financially stable.

• Wait at least until you have enough income to be fully independent.

We married at 25 (studies first, the military draft for me)

• I really want to marry a military man

• I was drafted when I got my masters, did my time as ROTC, received honorable discharge with lieutenant's rank and got plastered the same evening. My wife already had a job since 18 months then, I took the first good paying job I could find. We got married a month later, the time to rent an apt and buy furniture.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think there is a perfect age, because everyone is different and matures at different rates. Life does not care about your life plan. Even if you want to get married at 23, you might not meet the right person until your 30s. Or you might meet them in high school. Who knows! However, I do think that you should be a legal adult in your country. Personally, I would wait until I was 25(ish), becacuse this is the average age that the human mind matures. This is when you mentally become an adult.

• I got married when I was young(21)and it didn't last long. In my opinion people shouldn't consider marriage until they're at least 25. But, that's just my opinion.

• for me, younger than 22 would be too young (even if it's the guy or the girl), and as I see things, people who get married younger than that are at least in one of this situations...

-the girl is pregnant

-they are madly in love and out of their perfect mind

-they wanna ''be together'' without parents around telling what not to do before marriage...