I know I'm going to marry my best friend. Is that weird?

Is it normal to think and be completely confident that I'm going to marry my best friend? Like it doesn't bother me if he has girlfriends because I know I'm going to be the one to marry him. Am I weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure you can think that, but how do you know he feels the same way

What Guys Said 5

• What makes you sure you will marry him ? If you do marry him by any chance then it is the best thing that can happen to you. Well because you are going to marry you best friend , some one who you are familiar with and who you know likes you back.

• Thats so dumb. You don't see how your setting yourself up for a huge disappointment? Not all stories have happy endings you better speak up before you miss your chance

• What happens if he ends up engaged to a long time gf?

• How do you know that for sure?

• Seems a bit selfish, doesn't it?

What Girls Said 4

• Once upon a time, I thought the exact same thing, but then I realized some bigger dreams of mine

• no just delusional

• Never be confident about those types of things. You should either discuss it with him or prepare yourself for the possibility of this not eventuating.

• Lol,yea,that is weird,did he promised you ?

You better get ready for the shock.