What to do with the in laws?

It's been a while since I've asked any questions on here but I'm super desperate! So my sister in law keeps calling my husband to talk crap about me. My husband and I have only been married for 6 months and are having problems because of her. She recently moved out of her house because her and her husband were having problems with domestic violance and my husband and I have done what we can to help her in the time of need. We buy her food take her and her 2 kids out and all she does is complain that we don't help her as much as she wants. This has been going on for more than 2 months now and now she's asking my husband for money to go out on her own! She doesn't work or go to school she doesn't do much of anything. She also called him the other night and told him that the only reason why he doesn't wanna help her is because I don't let him. That I'm the reason why he doesn't give her money. I don't know what do do and frankly I'm begining to tire.

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds like it could be effects of the domestic abuse rubbing off on her. That's just a theory, though. Have you talked with your husband about it?

• i have...see and it's not only that. you see she is on welfare, they give her $360 a month for food and her ex gives her $400 cash a month for the kids, and she wants more! my husband is out of a job because of the economy and if anything it would be coming out of my check, and she's talking bad about me. that's why she tells him that I don't wanna help. because I'm not willing to give her more than what she already has.

What Girls Said 0