If you can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime?

Why not marry someone for money?

Then divorce him and then marry someone you actually care about?

Btw if morals are subjective and this is not illegal, why not do it?

What makes your morals better than someone elses?

So just because a large number of people agree to moral, that means its right?

Might makes right?

Marrying someone and then divorcing them is not illegal.

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean why? people do it all the time

What Girls Said 4

• I can't use someone like that. To me marriage is sacred and I will only marry out of love -- my goal is to find one guy whom I love and I can spend my life with.. That will make me truly happy.

• OMG really? That's immoral and shows that you have no respect for yourself! I need to love a man to be married!

• UPDATE! It should be illegal! WAIT it is! Fraud, embezzlement, etc

• P.S. A case where he sued and WON the case. You can sue anyone for anything.

P.P.S. I like people on the internet that make fun of people on the internet for being on the internet.

• LMAO *give the finger back to you*

• no I'd make me feel dirty

• That's not even right

What Guys Said 5

• I could never marry a girl for money. I mean I can understand why somebody would because desperation can drive people to do incredible things. I like to feel that I make my own way in life though.

• WOW WHAT A SAD LITTLE WORLD YOU LIVE IN AND WHAT IF A CHILD COMES OUT OF THIS F***ED UP MARRIAGE WHAT WOULD YOU DO ABOUT THAT BAIL OUT ON THAT CHILD TOO

• Because men aren't stupid enough to miss out on the signals that she's digging him for his money (unless he doesn't mind throwing his money out for her attention).

• Because some people have morals?

• morals are subjective right? what makes yours better than someone else s?

• so might makes right?

• I'm not saing that, I just said that they are not just my morals.

• Because you will REALLY hurt the person who you divorce, it's the most selfish thing anybody could do.

Also there is a lot of sensitive/emotional people that would commit suicide because of that mark my words.