If you can marry more money in 5 minutes than you can make in a lifetime?

Why not marry someone for money?

Then divorce him and then marry someone you actually care about?

Updates:
Btw if morals are subjective and this is not illegal, why not do it?

What makes your morals better than someone elses?

So just because a large number of people agree to moral, that means its right?

Might makes right?

Marrying someone and then divorcing them is not illegal.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• what do you mean why? people do it all the time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I can't use someone like that. To me marriage is sacred and I will only marry out of love -- my goal is to find one guy whom I love and I can spend my life with.. That will make me truly happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG really? That's immoral and shows that you have no respect for yourself! I need to love a man to be married!

0|0
    0|0
    • UPDATE! It should be illegal! WAIT it is! Fraud, embezzlement, etc

• Show All
    • P.S. A case where he sued and WON the case. You can sue anyone for anything.

P.P.S. I like people on the internet that make fun of people on the internet for being on the internet.

• LMAO *give the finger back to you*

• no I'd make me feel dirty

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not even right

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I could never marry a girl for money. I mean I can understand why somebody would because desperation can drive people to do incredible things. I like to feel that I make my own way in life though.

1|0
    0|0
  • WOW WHAT A SAD LITTLE WORLD YOU LIVE IN AND WHAT IF A CHILD COMES OUT OF THIS F***ED UP MARRIAGE WHAT WOULD YOU DO ABOUT THAT BAIL OUT ON THAT CHILD TOO

0|0
    0|0
  • Because men aren't stupid enough to miss out on the signals that she's digging him for his money (unless he doesn't mind throwing his money out for her attention).

0|0
    1|0
  • Because some people have morals?

3|0
    0|0
    • morals are subjective right? what makes yours better than someone else s?

• Show All
    • so might makes right?

• I'm not saing that, I just said that they are not just my morals.

• Because you will REALLY hurt the person who you divorce, it's the most selfish thing anybody could do.

Also there is a lot of sensitive/emotional people that would commit suicide because of that mark my words.

0|0
    0|0