Should I marry an illegal immigrant?

I have been dating this girl that is an illegal immigrant; she is from Mexico. She has told me that she want me to marry her. I don't know if I should do it. She is more traditional than most American women, but I do realize we have some cultural differences.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love her and want to, I don't see why not. If her being illegal makes you uncomfortable, this is really something you should have thought of before you let her fall in love with you. She can't change that.

But you're not obligated to marry her, you should only marry someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

If you're on the fence, get engaged or move in with her and see how things go.

When she says she wants to marry you, she isn't asking for a ring and wedding at the end of the week. Just take it slow :)

What Girls Said 2

• Look at her, and think of her mother. If you can be with that, you should marry her. Don't rush into something just to keep her from being deported.

• You don't have to marry her right away.. Give each other enough time to get to know each other

What Guys Said 2

• She might just be using you to get citizenship. Keep that in mind.

• Only do it if you move to Mehico with her.