What are the characterictics that make a woman wife material?

The type of woman you would introduce to your family and friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well she'd have to be caring and thoughtful, good with children, and just an all round lovable personality. Someone that's loyal and doesn't cheat and also preferably Christian. Doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs and also plans on waiting till marriage for sex. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Reliable, respectful, kind, cheerful, good conversationalist, comfortable with acts of affection regardless of where we are to some extent. (kissing, hugging, cuddling ...that sorta thing.) feminine but doesn't mind being a tomboy-ish girl every once in awhile.(like wearing jeans and a tshirt instead of dresses and skirts.), confident, in shape but not muscly, thoughtful, mature, and finally a good listener.

• tough for me since my family is ...well gone. but the characteristics are the same. hot, honest, real, intelligent, funny, assertive, capable, independent, and others but basically a real bad ass girl.

• maturity, support, self reliance, intelligence, caring, LOVE, confidence, stability, shared values, happiness.

• Non fat, non slutty.

• Depends on what the guys is looking for...

• Great! When I uh, buy my wife, at the start she was uh, cook good, her vazhïn work well, and she strong on plow. Sexy time is very nice.

What Girls Said 0