Recenty engaged, wondering about going swimming with the ring on?

I recently got engaged and my ring has been fitted. I like to go swimming a lot, but I'm not sure if I should wear the ring while doing so. I wouldn't want to lose it! I go swimming usually in a pool, but summer is fast approaching and beach visits will surely follow.

Those of you who are engaged/married, do you go swimming with your engagement ring?

Okay, I won't swim with it. Thanks everyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• while I respect the fact you want to show the world you are promised to your man, it would be worse to risk losing something so important.

just tell your man your fears about losing the ring, and ask him his thoughts. this will assure him that you don't think little of him, but the world. and he'll likely agree with you to keep it safe.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't go with ring on because you can lose it easy when you're on water ;)

• I think you take it off when your swimming on in the shower?

What Girls Said 2

• nooo, I wouldn't do that.

• DO NOT go in the water with your ring on no matter how well it fits! Your fingers will get wrinkly and shrink, and then your ring will fall off. Trust me, I've lost 2 rings in the lake. :p