To happily married people - How do you know if they are someone you can spend the rest of your life with?

How do you know if they are someone you can spend the rest of your life with? What gives them that quality?

Did you ever break up with your spouse at some point before you got married? What was it like without them?

How would you describe the feeling you have for them right now, vs several years back when you first started out?

What Girls Said 2

• You have a check list. Make sure they past the check list. Like

-never been to jail

-hard working

-doesn't have 5 kids with 5 other women

-good with money

etc

Then you see if they will fall in love with you and see if they are willing to change to make you happy. My guy quit smoking, quit dressing like a slob, and started brushing his teeth for example.

no we never broke up. We did long distance, it was fine.

Right now it's just hey he's here and we're here together forever. Back then it was he's here and we might not be together forever. but now we're married, it's forever.

• I wonder all the same things :/ Sorry that didn't help. I know that marriage takes a lot of compromise and working together. People who are really so in love with each other after years are very fortunate

What Guys Said 0