Why single women are after married men?? Hearing so much about it these days.

nowadays I m seeing everywhere from news or in our surroundings or online ...single women are after married men even after knowing the fact that he has his own wife and children and she might be spoiling their peace...y do they approach ...y they spoil some1 else family it also divides the family income ...whats your take on this friends

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know since I don't do it, though I know of someone who does it. I find it utterly shameless for them to do such thing, as a woman myself, it's degrading to me. But what goes around, comes around. The same thing will happen to them someday, and hope they'll understand what pain they have inflicted at the other party before.

What Girls Said 10

• It takes a certain kind of mentality to want to date or try to get someone who is married. Some women do it because it's a game, they see something that is already taken, to prove that they can take the other woman's man. It's an ego thing. They feed the ego by taking something from someone else.

Some women also do it because it feeds their self-esteem. Maybe they think that the wife is prettier than them or has a better personality. So the woman uses her looks and charm to steal the husband away.

While others just like to meddle. Some people just like drama in their lives and so they create it. Not many women do this though, only some. But from seeing how some woman are, the above explanations are usually why.

I personally think this is a really evil and ugly thing to do to someone. I know girls who do this with bf's, it just makes everyone hurt in the end.

• I personally think that its not right to do to someone what you would like for you...but sh*t happens, some do it because of love after all love doesn't choose, other because of the money, the security, the please of something forbidden...and so much more...I guess it only hurts when its your husband but we should all think about it...

And married man that go after young pretty girls or they accept them Knowing that they have a family isn't that wrong too?

• yes its wrong... very wrong

• I wish they do...for that there shld be immense love ...for many couples after 2 years of marriage love retires that shld not be the case then only the base of the marriage will be firm and there won't be extra marital affairs

• and also no kids without a fathers love at all times...Your wife is or will be very lucky to have someone like you in her life...

• They want a man who can commit and even if that man is

Taken they want him because they know he will commit

• some women what what's harder to get and what they should not have and its a ego boost yes its really wrong but so many men are willing to get trapped into it or go looking and there are so many women that don't care

• woouldnt a single guy be harder to get married men have proven they commit and most married men cheat, another example of women being unable to use reason

• maybe so but some women want more what others have

• Because he has someone else helping him pay the bills, so he has more money to take me out. Plus, he does not whine about spending the night, he is easily blackmailed, I don't have to worry about being seen with him in public, I can still date other guys while he pays my rent, I provide an invaluable service his wife does not, He won't try to get me pregnant, he gets his ego stroked, I won't give a f*** what he does on his own time, I don't have to call him often, I can see him at my own leisure...etc etc etc ;-)

• its quite selfish ...what about the kids as a human being no1 shld spoil some one else peace for their own sake...its really bad ...n what goes around comes around ...this is a universal law

• That doesn't even make sense because if you are married you can't be single. Rolling my eyes. Plus the percent of married men isn't low. How many times have you been a woman in the dating world? I would say NONe. so don't presume to know how it is for women. You think the percentages are low but you have no hard facts and unless you do this convo is done. Continue on with your BS and ignorance. PEACE

• what goes around comes around...wen you try to spoil peace of a well built family built with love and affection...someday even you will settle down with a guy and wen he sleeps with other women spends his money on her take her for a vacation and your role will be a wife who is left ignored like an old furniture ... then you will understand my words that why its bad and why it shld not be done ...

• I see young single guys after married women too. Lol

• Married men have a vibe about them that single men don't. They appreciate the little time women give them that their wives don't, and they are a lot easier to speak to. Single men are used to getting girl after girl for the thrill. Married men aren't.

• married men have kids so extra marital affairs is an act to be condemn its really bad

• ya that would be okaay but what I think is the kids ultimately suffer emotionally mentally and house gets broken ...which I find wrong

• very interesting question, my sister went after a married man, married him and then cheated on him.

• I'm not condoning that kind of behavior at all, but your question placed the blame squarely on the shoulders of the women. But, last time I checked, it takes two to tango, right?

If a man is rock solid in his relationship then it won't matter if another woman comes on to him because he'll remain faithful to his wife. But, if he's a willing partner in the cheating he's just as much to blame.

I've never heard of a case where a man "accidentally" got undressed and "stumbled" into a vagina. Besides, what you seem to forget is married men have been cheating since the beginning of time, so why be a hater only to the ladies? If you're going to hate on people then make sure the blame you're casting is equally distributed to the guilty parties.

(As a disclaimer, I have never been involved with a man who was spoken for, nor will I ever do that as a matter of personal morals. I simply wanted to make a point.)

• they share the blame I agree with u...but mostly women serves them this plate of leisure hence the question got revolved around them and their ego

• See? You're still placing the blame on the women. This is NOT a balanced view. You've oversimplified your thoughts about it based on your own moral or cultural biases. Anytime a couple gets together BOTH people played a part. Period, end of story.

• There are few possibilities.First one they probably got daddy issue.Being in a relationship with a guy that is about the same age like their dad is like they are getting love from them.They are lacking of their dad love since they were in childhood.Apart from that they probably had bad past with many single dudes.When they are in relationship with someone who is married and coincidence that guy treats her like a princess they assume married man is better I suppose.

• but I dnt understand what the hell they feel deep down inside their heart since its a wrong act I mean they are spoiling peace of a well built family which has a wife children's and also exploiting their money

• When you are in love with someone you won't care about the people that they care.That is what I think.

• if I would have been there no matter even if I fall in love I would have surely dodged it...n every married men shld after all there's a breach of trust a promise a whole relationship

What Guys Said 5

• Its basic evolutionary psych.

You see the same thing in most 'semi monogamous' species.

Females cheat with higher status males to get better genes. High status males cheat with lower status females to get more kids, but stick with the highest status female they can, giving her their resources. There's no incentive for females to cheat with a lower status male. But there is for more desireable males, and for the males, they take the opportunity.

This doesn't mean everyone cheats, loves is fake, nobody has morals, blah blah. But those are the instincts behind the behavior.

• To the QA...

...don't you find it interesting that so many female answers are going off-tangent saying things like "men do the same thing; why are you target women", and blah blah blah

To answer all those females:

This question is about WOMEN going after married MEN...stop trying to change the subject and answer in the QA's context of the question, please.

• Well, ahem, we married men are so attractive much less STDs than the single player guys, experienced, not clingy, able to give a few life lessons...I can't blame the women who come after us, really.

• yes we can blame ...appart frm all those quality a married men has a wife some kids and a house and a whole family who's peace can get spoiled inspite of knowing all this they approach they are too selfish and wen its bad it is bad ...rules shld not change

• what I personally feel is if there's true love nething can be overcome and a man can spent the rest of his life with one woman ...true love never retires no matter what

• Very true!

• It's because they want what they can't have. Married men seem unattainable to them so that is something that drives them.

• cause thay are not safisfied.. ..i have two married women these days and they also like not to have ant commitment but have a guy who have some interest on them..

you even stop calling them and they insist..at any rate if you try to have an special interest on her, most likely she will refuse you cause you are are getting too involved..