What do you think about geting married?

Do you think getting married at 20 is to young to be getting married?

I already am married. I got married on June 11, 2011 but when I tell people I'm married they always act like oh your so young. I got married at 20 and turn 21 in August. my husband just turned 29 in Jan.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for a girl because you don't need to do anything to get ready for marriage.

• lol what's that supposed to mean?

• no one needs to prepare financially. & everyone does. stop being a bigot. its really irritating.

• She didn't express an opinion, don't see how that made be a bigot.

What Guys Said 3

• All depends on the situation...if he's older and wise then sure but if he's working at subway or something like that...NO DONT GET MARRIED!

• Depends on if there's a true connection and your mature enough.

• not if you're prepared for the commitment and are really in love

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahaha! How do I answer this? Yes & no. Yes for some people, no for others. Everyone is different. It works for some, not for others. Look at people who wait until they are 30, they don't make it. So, there is no magical age for marriage. I laughed because I got married at 19, stayed married for 33 years. I consider that fairly successful, lol. So, maybe yes, maybe no. lol

• Def not I wish I was married already with one kid or one on the way. But I'm not so :( why wait you don't have forevee

• I'm getting married next month, and I'm 18.

• In today's world, yeah it's young to be getting married.