I wonder if I'll even get married

honestly what does it take to get married? what do you guys want in a girl? I just want to get married.

Most Helpful Guy

• Exactly this... I want a girl who wants to marry me, who wants to spend the rest of her life with me... (no matter what) someone I can tell anything to and kiss in the rain. Someone I can make happy. That's it.

What Guys Said 3

• I think when you feel that you can live your life with someone special then its make you to think about marriage, with that person you have couple of babies :), and you can give that person your whole life.

offcourse you will get married when you meet someone special guy :) good luck

• You're going to call me a pig, but I'm just a man that knows what it take to land a husband, believe me I've had a ton of girls try to land me.

Learn to deep throat, and just be the best lay any guy is going to get. Most guys will fall in love just for that and not even know it. They don't think they will ever get another girl like you, and they'll marry you. And be sure to target guys that can't easily get girls, players look good, but they don't marry.

• If you go into a relationship wanting to get married, you might scare him away. So you're thinking, well why don't I just ask him what he wants right away..yeah, that's kind of scary. LOL

What Girls Said 1

• Well I would imagine most guys want a girl they are compatible with and who they love.