How do you define marriage?

We had this discussion and though I'd ask, I define it as two people who utterly and completely in love at nothing can get in their way

Most Helpful Guy

• One man, one woman, committed before God and the world, to work through any issue that arises and fight for one another for as long as they both shall live.

• Doesn't have to be a man and woman

• The problem with homosexual relationships is that according to a study by the Canadian government, for every one case of domestic violence in heterosexual relationships, there are two cases in homosexual relationships. The American College of Pediatrics say that homosexual relationships incur violence two to three times more often than heterosexual. Homosexual relationships are also prone to dissolution at a much higher rate than heterosexual (the average homosexual relationship lasts 3 years)

• My brother has been with his husband for 12

What Guys Said 3

• Not many marriages out there in that case, lol.

That's a pretty high bar ;)

• In most cases, two people settling on each other.

• A way to pay less taxes ;)

What Girls Said 2

• I define marriage as a promise two people who love each other make that they will be loyal and supportive for (theoretically) the rest of their lives. It's a partnership.

• 2 people who are in love, and want to spend life together, forever, and ever, without cheating!