Thinking about meeting an ex boyfriend - need advice?

Me and my boyfriend broke up 7 months ago... we were friends for 3+ years (we liked each other but never told each other) and gone out for a month... after the break up we were friends for one month... then had a fight... didn't talk for 5 months... became friends last month... he was out of the country getting engaged (doesn't love the girl... hardly talks to her... she lives out of this country... engaged to her because of his parents)... so we didn't talk much... he's back but we only talked once... anyways I been having dreams about him every night... we would be together or we won't be... and its not helping me forget him... some say I am having them because I have an issue to take care of and I know what the issue is... I been with him for one months.. I lived those moments and I still don't know what is was... why we broke up and everything else.. I asked him something before he left the country and it felt as if he was telling me what I wanted to hear... I am thinking of calling him out for coffee, to the movies, or just for a walk in the park so I could talk... I am thinking the end of this month...

He currently has a girlfriend (his ex girlfriend when we went out... he broke up with her because she cheated on him)... we broke up because I figured out he had feelings for her... and I told him to choose to be with me or her... because I wanted to see him happy and if his happiness is with her then he should go to her... I pushed him away and from the heart I do want him back but I am not doing this to get him back... he engaged and most important is his happiness isn't with me... so I have no right... I love him a lot but I knw it over but I don't have control over my dreams and if talking to him helps then I should try right... I think of something else before I go to sleep but wake up and I remember everything that happen in that dream down to the material of clothes we were wearing... and its only his dreams I remember so well... it worrying me if I will ever get over him.. I thought that if anyone likes me I would tell them to meet my parents and talk about marriage then maybe they could be something between us... weird I know but in life I haven't seen anyone is a relationship that hasn't break... but for him I made an exception... I don't regret going out with him but I wished I had stuck to my word...

Guys if you were in his place: if I told you that by you telling me the truth... it will help me forget you... would you actually sit down and talk to me? If I told you after you tell me the truth I won't take you wrong... blame you for anything... would you tell me the truth? I ask a lot of question... would that get you mad? I know I might cry would that scare you and make you lie to me... I going try not to cry but it's so complicated that it might...

Girls: if any advice or anything I should look for to help me...

How can I tell if he lies... would he look at me when talking or look someplace else...

Also please note I tried writing letters and throw them other... tried thinking about something else and tried to keep active.. But for the past 7 months really didn't get anywhere...
Cont.. I just keep realizing that he not coming back... but still haven't forgot him... so I am giving this a chance... maybe this will help...

What Guys Said 1

• Good friends always quarrel each other..friction testifies you ability to adjust each other...dont loose hope...u should be friends forever...

What Girls Said 1

• i fink daht.. personalli if yu still hav feelings den yu should tell him how yu feel. even if it gets yu nowhere... (nort saying it wont) its probabli best to let him noo how yu feel and waht is wrong. even if he won't come bac at least he noos... dw things will eventualli brighten up. =] x