When do you think is the right time to get married? Are we too young and am I missing out on some expierences?

My boyfriend proposed last weekend and don't get me wrong I want to marry him, but I was a bit surprised as we both are still very young. I'm 20 and he's 24, we've been dating for 3 years so I guess it's not that unreasonable to get married. I just didn't see it coming.

I think we'll have a rather long engagement period as I still have one year of college ahead and don't really want to get married before I graduate.

Do you think we're a bit too young to make that, a lot of people have been telling me this?

What age would you like to get married?

And I know it's a bit off topic, but I've never been with someone else and I guess never will be, so many of my friends think I'm missing out on something, do you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's something that you shouldn't set a time for or ask yourself if you are ready or "am I to young". It's something that.. you, mind and body will just know when it is the right time. It's like eating. Do you eat because it is 3:30 exactly? At least I don't. I eat when I'm hungry. My body tells me when the right time is, and it will do the same for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you tell him to move out with you?

It's like married life and you guys could test if you are fine living together

• we already live together. When I graduated fron high school, we moved in together

• Then what's the rush? you already are living like a married couple. tell him you want to finish your college first or something like that

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're way too young. I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to get married before the age of 25. Especially because if you have children and things don't work out, your life will forever be complicated with him. I think you may miss out if you go through with it

• I think If you feel that you are ready too, then do it. When I got engaged at 19 but my dad told us to wait a few years before we go married, I'm glad we did because by the time we where both 26 we where both different people, and we had be together since we where 15. I'm not discouraging your engagement but there is no rush either.If you plan on being together for ever.