How many of you would really get married?

So people who are in a relationship?How committed you are to each other?Will you marry your bf,gf in future?

I asked this question..cause recently a friend of mine get engaged to someone from their community..I'm happy for him but the past story is that she had a girl friend..They both were pretty serious about it anyway due to family pressure the girl married someone from her community..later she got a divorce from her husband,had an adoption left everything for my friend and they started seeing each other..I know they had sex too but don't you think my friend did wrong by engaging someone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• We've only been together for little over a month so it's wee bit hasty to think about it now. But in the future, I would like to get married and have a family, whether or not it will be with this guy, I don't know. I certainly wouldn't mind if it was.

What Girls Said 6

• I hope that I marry my boyfriend in the future (but not for a long time). I know he wants to marry me and we have a great relationship.

• Im engaged right now to an amazing man. We have our ups and downs but at the end of the day we are so happy together. We plan on getting married when I finish university. :) I'm looking forward to our life together.

• Best of luck!someone disagreed with you lol

• probably someone who doesn't know how to love :) or is jealous theyre boyfriend didn't propose to them.

• I'm hoping to be engaged to my long term boyfriend within the next couple years.

• I have a good relationship with my boyfriend .I hope we can get married in the future and be happy with each other .

• I'm married I love it :)

• I'm in a relationship and hoping to be married soon.

What Guys Said 1

• I was in a very long and committed relationship of 12 years and did marry my girlfriend. we are still together have a daughter and everything is great, been married for 2 years.

See, not all nice guys finish last, you just don't hear about these stories or they are just not juicy enough or interesting to hear about them, why would you wanna listen to a relationship that is working out great?