Ladies: What kind of marriage proposal would you like to receive?

Girls: describe your ideal marriage proposal in your imagination

Updating

Most Helpful Girl

• one from the heart

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not too picky about the proposal, but one really simple and sweet idea I saw online was to replace one of the girls' everyday rings with the engagement ring and then just make sure you're by her when she goes to put it on. When she realizes it isn't her normal ring, ask her. I think it's super cute. :)

• I would like it to be near, or around nature like on top of a mountain, in front of a marvelous view and somewhere quiet and secluded. The ring would be of their choice, hopefully nothing too bling bling. I love the simpler things in life, and as long as it's romantic I am fine with whatever way they propose.

• I haven't really thought about, I think it would be cool, if it was out of the blue, and not the typical way like going out to dinner, and going down on one knee lol.

• I say :'Lets get married'. He says : 'Ok'. We kiss.

• Not the romantic type huh?

• I think a grown Man, not freaking out, is terribly romantic ;)

Im not really planning on getting married-too romantic 6. but if I was going to, id definitely only marry a guy, who didn't mind me asking. Not a guy, who would say 'No', because I asked, even tho he wants to.. Then comes back & asks me himself. Very unappealing.

If I was with a guy who is into marriage, I guess I might. I used to be very strict on the matter of marriage - 'Absolutely not. No way' ,. But, I was 6..Im older now ^^

• I guess one that's sort of spontaneous. Romance should just happen and not be thought over so much

• Nothing crazy, not traditional either, but just something that is heartfelt

What Guys Said 0