Would you continue to defend your spouse if...

they committed a murder, and there is plenty of evidence showing that they committed this crime?

how would you feel if your spouse got the death penalty?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

I wouldn't defend my spouse if they cheated on me, why would I defend them if they did a worse act?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't defend her if she was guilty.

I'd be sad if she got the death penalty, because I don't believe in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, you're on your own.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my wife got the death penalty that would be crushing...if she was evil I would not defend her but if there were what I considered to be mitigating circumstances I would...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Well until death due us part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love is forever!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't marry someone who showed tendencies for violence. Period. I hate violence. Very few people commit murder without showing a tendency for rage first.

1|0
    1|0
    • hmm I wouldn't necesarily say that, a person could "snap"

• Show All
    • You should know your husband better than that!

• but a guy can be so good at being normal! and not showing any violent tendencies.

• My wedding vows will include that "till death due us part" ...which is true..

Till you kill some mother f***er...I'm going to have to go as far apart from you as possible.

By they time they reach a verdit of death penalty..I won't even be able to find out. I will be so far apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not! If he has taken someone else's life why should I defend his? Law is law! Justice is justice! It would hurt as hell though

0|0
    0|0