What age do you want to get married?

I was just curious about how people feel about marriage. I know anything can happen and this isn't really a question you can answer with a definite age for when you will get married. If you could choose, at what age would you want to get married? For me, it would be 26 at the absolute earliest and I wouldn't mind being older than that.

Thanks for the answers. I was just curious because I know quite a few girls that want to get married right out of college like at age 22-23 which to me just seems like they're rushing it. Some of the ones that say this don't even currently have a boyfriend and they're already about 20 years old. I just wanted to see how other people felt about this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather not set an age of marriage as a goal. I did that for when I hoped to lose my virginity by and boy was I disappointed in myself.

• I'm not setting a specific age for myself either, I just know what age I don't want to get married before.

What Guys Said 8

• Probably never. I have given up on looking for a girl who likes me.

• It won't be the end of the world if it's later, but I hope for by the time I'm 30.

• ASAP if she is someone who really wants me 4ever and not any other guy it wouldent matter what age

• I figure 27 is when I wanna take the leap. Gives me about 2 years.

• 27-28

• I was ready at about age 30...(:

• mid 20's

• After 24 or 25 years old. I've never even had a girlfriend though, so I don't think I have to worry!

What Girls Said 5

• I know a lot of girls who are 20 and always say how they're ready to settle down and get married. I never understand it. Personally I'd be happy getting married after 25.

• There's no rush. It's a lot more important to me to find the right person rather than being able to say I'm actually "married" and have a spouse. Plus, when you look at the current divorce rate, coupled with the reality of how many extremely, extremely unhappy married people there are... yeah, I'm definitely putting my focus on taking my time and finding the guy for me. If I *had* to put a number on it, I'd probably say between the age of 29-32 or so.

• Around 30+

• Ideally 24. But it's really difficult to say for sure. I don't know when I'm going to fall in love and have a guy fall head over heals for me too. And I'm not sure when I'll get out of school or what I'll even be doing in 5 years

• 27-28